UKROTHE team members sharing results with REHAB team members
Presentation of the results of the UKROTHE project at the online seminar of the REHAB project
On October 29, 2021, the team of partner universities of UKROTHE presented the results of the project at the online seminar “Cardiac rehabilitation. Phythiotherapy in cardiac rehabilitation of a person with chronic heart failure ”, organized by the Jozef Pilsudski University of Physical Education (Warsaw) within the Erasmus+ project “Innovative Rehabilitation Education - Introduction of New Master's Degree Programs in Ukraine ”(REHAB project). The seminar was held on the online platform Microsoft teams, it was attended by more than 130 academic teachers and students from different countries. The team of partner universities presented speech to the topic: "RESULTS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF THE I STAGE OF THE UKROTHE PROJECT". The speakers were members of UKROTHE working group, namely:
- Nina Hrybok - PhD, Associate Professor of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy of Drohobych Ivan Franko State Pedagogical University
- Natalia Ivanikiv - PhD, Associate Professor of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy of Drohobych Ivan Franko State Pedagogical University
- Inna Soltyk - PhD, Associate Professor of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy of Khmelnytskyy National University.
- Lyudmyla Basenko - Senior Lecturer of the Department of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy of Khmelnytskyy National University.
- Alexander Afanasyev - PhD, Associate Professor of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy of Prydniprovs State Academy of Physical Culture and Sports.
During the presentation the speakers demonstrated the work plan, main directions and activities of the project; spoke about the educational and methodological support developed within the project, presented their training and practical occupational therapy laboratories, demonstrated occupational therapy equipment and literature purchased with EU funds through participation in the project, told about trainings and seminars which had been held in frames of the project, including the results of teacher training program "Train the trainer", "International program for children's rehabilitation 2021", shared plans and prospects for the development of a new curriculum "Occupational Therapy" in Ukraine.
The organizers and participants of the event noted the importance of the presented information. And for the UKROTHE team this is a great opportunity to disseminate the project, to share experiences.